Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day - 2009

Memorial Day - I try and cope with yet another day of lies and out of control childish behavior. I'm married to a man who I will call "Mr. Wonderful"..because that is how he is to the world. At home, he is mean, hateful, backstabbing and abusive.

He blames EVERYONE for EVERYTHING and if he does do something wrong, it's their fault...they caused him to do it.

Another day of insanity. Everyone is wrong but him.

1 comment:

  1. Well, the "Deacon of the Church" found a reason to "leave" for the day and night. Who knows where he is....after he made a scene in the driveway..with his car running and dog sitting next to him...while the boy was bringing a friend over....he refused to move his car. Pure crazy behavior. Then leave around 2:00...for the day and night.

    Of course, he doesn't answer the phone and when he does, hangs up...but yet..we are constantly preached "I demand respect".

    Wow..to the point I could care less...it's quiet...and no craziness.

    Although, fury envelopes me as "The Deacon" is known as "Mr. Wonderful" to everyone else and spreads lies....and has no "remorse", no care, no concern in the world...except his dog.

    What a very sad existence I have put myself in.

    ReplyDelete